1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I would not recommend this company to anyone. Communication is a nightmare; results are very poor, program is not user friendly and employees will contradict each other.

We signed up with Career Builder 10/19/17 and soon started to see the results were awful. On January 19th I made my first contact regarding our results. Spoke with our rep she told me she didn't know why we were not getting results because we were doing everything right. She made a few suggestion and we mad the adjustments on our end.

This happened 3 times, contacted they suggested I made changes and still results didn't change. So I contact one more time but this time no one replied so I did some online research and found 2 managers email addresses VP Sales and Senior Sales Manager. I quickly emailed them with all my contacts previously. By this time we had to sign back up with our previous company or we would never get any employees so now we are paying two companies.

This is now April, and we had to come to the realization this company costs us way to much man power. We have to contact them non-stop and hope they reply or have a temporary solution to boost our results.

It's time to sever ties well guess what even tho we have not delivered on anything we told you when you signed up you still have to pay 50% of the remaining contract balance. Thank you Career Builder for teaching us a lesson!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Online program, Customer service, Expectations.

Comments