I paid the service charge of Rs. 1650/- on 21st March 2018 which are refundable and apply for refund after week because I was not satisfied with the service of the staff.

First they demand Rs. 1650/- as refundable amount and again they demand Rs. 3900/- extra money for releasing job letter. It's being a month approx while I have applied for my amount refund but still they refuse to receive my call and sometimes if they receive my call then they cut the call.

First they said that my amount will be refunded in 10 days and after 10 days when I called again they ask for more 45 days. Now they are saying if you want to complain then go and complain. They are not telling me confirm date of my money refund. One of his staff, who is Rakesh ji and other one is Ronit Ji always ignored my mail and messages.

I sent many mails and I have called many times and I have all recording and details of every mails if they still not refunded my amount then I will complain against them. Some screenshots are duly attached herewith.

Thanks and Regards

Vaibhav Kesarwani

Product or Service Mentioned: Career Builder Customer Care.

Comments